DGA Partners is committed to a positive work environment that strives to balance work and family priorities. Many of DGA’s management consulting engagements are completed without extensive time at the client site. As a result, the position requires far less travel than many other firms.
DGA Partners also believes that reasonable work hours lead to better service to our clients and more committed and content staff. We generally succeed in striking this balance, although from time to time, we do experience the typical consulting firm fluctuations in workflow. In addition, as a relatively smaller firm, we have avoided many of the bureaucratic inefficiencies of larger firms. As a result, we have succeeded in nurturing a positive and collegial work environment.
Experienced Healthcare Valuation / Financial Consultant
Qualified candidates will have:
We always seek candidates who are interested in a long-term position, growing and developing within the firm. The position is based in either our Philadelphia or New York City office.
All resumes will be held in strictest confidence.
Please email inquiries to
. No calls or emails to any other email address.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a relevant accounting or consulting firm
- A CPA/ABV, CVA or AVA; an MBA (or equivalent degree) in health care management a plus
- Experience in analyzing physician practices, ambulatory services and health care facilities
- Experience in analyzing physician compensation and other business arrangements between hospitals and physicians
- Superior financial modeling skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven engagement management abilities
- Ability to develop long-term relationships with clients
- Interest in developing the ability to generate new business for the firm
- A strong interest in consulting to hospitals, health systems, and other health provider and service companies